Save Big Money in Your Fridge or Walk-In Chiller!
24 Hours a Day -7 Days a Week … … and most importantly, with no effort required by you.
Hospitals use HUMITECH filters in a variety of ways.
The fridges used to house the blood products and urine samples can give off foul odours leaving it at times very unpleasant for staff to work in these conditions. HUMITECH can help to reduce foul odours in all fridges.
Sometimes due to excess humidity the ink on the labels of the blood samples can start to bleed making the reading of the labels very difficult. HUMITECH filters will completely eliminate this problem.
Of course hospitals have to cater for patient meals covering breakfast, dinner and tea. This makes hospitals among the largest of restaurants with some of the longest opening hours. High savings in energy can be expected in the running of their cold storage facilities and on food wastage through spoilage.
As with any other restaurant, the benefits come under three main headings:
- Fresher longer lasting perishables, reducing the cost of foodstuffs
- Improved energy efficiency, reducing power and maintenance costs.
- Food safety and OSH
Fresher Perishables, Improved Tastes
- Perishables remain fresher for longer … … reducing unnecessary costly wastage!
- Fruit, vegetables, and herbs retain their freshness and crispness for significantly longer periods providing better quality, weight, and visual appearance.
- Meat, poultry and seafood products retain their natural juices providing juicier firmer cuts of meat.
- Odours are significantly reduced, reducing the transfer of odours and the risk of cross-contamination.
Temperature Control, Energy Efficiency, & Chiller Maintenance
- Improves temperature management by lowering temperatures and reducing temperature fluctuations.
- Improves energy efficiency, reducing chiller run-times by up to 16 hours per week and power consumption by up to 20%.
- Reduces compressor re-cycle rates by up to 50%
- Reduces icing on compressor coils and enables defrost cycles to be reduced by up to 50%.
- Reduces equipment stress proving savings in maintenance costs and increasing equipment life span.
- Reduces icing on compressor coils.
- Absorbs up to 99% of acetic acid gases, significantly reducing coil deterioration and increasing coil life expectancy. Acetic acid gases are mainly released into the chiller environment from sources such as vinaigrettes and cleaning chemicals.
Food Safety & OSH
- Colder temperatures are consistently achieved
- Substantially reduces odours, moisture and surface bacteria.
- Excess moisture is all but eliminated from chiller surfaces, significantly reducing mould and bacterial growth risks.
- Keeps food fresher up to 12 hours after a power cut or chiller motor failure.
- Improves the workplace by providing a safer, drier, and cleaner chiller environment.
The SECRET is
in the Mineral!